Saturday, 5 September 2015

Christmas Wreath from the new CTMH Annual Inspirations launched this week.

Now that the Recipe book is live I am posting my take on the beautiful wreath on the Annual Inspirations. I made this before the Artistry cartridge and new colours had arrived for my Christmas in July Cricut Crops Project. The ladies and myself loved making these using Art Philosophy and Artiste carts. Colours are White Daisy, Ruby and Hollyhock with Fern leaves interchanged later. The frame wreath base came from Spotlight in last January sales and was covered with CTMH Burlap ribbon now discontinued but a great way to use it. Hot glue gun was invaluable to attach shapes to the fabric on the wreath. 
I removed my photos as I don't have permission to post images of our little people on the web.




To view the new Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expressions Catalogues
click here
Then click on Products, Idea books.





1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that you have way more patience than me to glue all those leaf shapes to the wreath. A beautiful end result.

    ReplyDelete