Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Typed Note – April 2015 Stamp of the Month

 Close to My Heart.

No fooling even though it will be 1st April very soon. I have had fun making a more male oriented Accordion Card using Flaxen and White Daisy cardstock and the CTMH My Acrylix Urban Alphabet Stamp Set (D1507).. However it could easily be changed to a more feminine card with a colour and ribbon change and floral embellishments. Completed Card measures 4"x 2.5".







It is a great D Size stamp set which Australian customers can purchase from me for only $5.00 with a qualifying $75.00 catalogue order placed either personally with me or through shopping online with me here or by clicking on one of the picture links at the side. You may also purchase it for $27.00 but in April only.


Other ideas:


Item Number: S1504


Have a great crafting day.





2 comments:

  1. Cute stamp set! I like what you've done with the front of your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Narelle. It was an effort different from my usual style, I have now seen lots of other ideas popping up too.

    ReplyDelete