Sunday, 15 June 2014

Big busy time at the Papercraft Expo in Brisbane last weekend. Three days non-stop and doing demos on Monday using Heartfelt Creations dies, Twinkling H2O's and amazingly beautiful Starburst Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang. So much fun and showing these products to many lovely crafters.

Then there has been the possum that died in my utility space in the bathroom. How it got there I don't know but Pepe Le Phew! It has been awful. Thanks to Big Brother Good Samaritan who found it, my home  is now bearable and disinfected.


Some crafting with Close To My Heart Ariana Papers. I covered a DVD case from Darkroom Door and put a pocket and a notebook and decorated pen in. I plan to use it in the car so I always have a notebook and pencil and my Business Cards. Would also be a great gift.








No comments:

Post a Comment